Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

the deep and desolate void fills me up. It's silky blackness and utter silence are menacing. bright clusters of vibrant stars and dream like colorful gasses trick me into thinking this environment could sustain any life. Far away planets have an elegant beauty, with their soft colors and perfect spherical shape. A closer star has a dazzling white light. I soar through the abyss, gently drifting passed spectacular nebulas. suddenly I land on my feet, and slowly return to reality. a jungle of winding and twisting plants struggle for their way to sunlight. I fall back onto a bed of moss and leaves. I drift to sleep. When I wake up I am back in my bed. Time for school. Stress and sleep deprivation consume me. my mind floats away. I find myself in a magical wonderland. Anything is possible here, all you have to do is dream it. No sadness, no anger, no jealousy. Just happiness, warmth, and love. It crumbles away. Ashes in the wind. I am sucked away, unable to stop it. As I am sucked away into blackness, the deep desolate void fills me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment