Monday, March 24, 2014

SOL 24/31

We were walking down the street, on the way back from the park. Our house was just coming into sight as my step mom drove by. We walked up to the house as she got out of her car to greet us.

"Hi!" We all said.

"Hi!, did you leave the door open?'

The front door was ajar.

"No, we were just at the park for thirty minutes."

Worried, we all went inside. The chairs were pushed over, furniture slightly rearranged, dishes were on the floor, it was a mess. However, nothing big was gone, and nothing was broken. None the less, we were all freaking out, we looked around and surveyed the damage. everything was just out of place. We assumed money would be missing.

"Oh my god - oh man." I said.

My babysitter and brothers gasped and looked in awe as they walked around.

"Maybe we were robbed." I suggested.

"Wait - is this an April Fools joke?" My step mom asked.

"Yes! Ha ha!" Me and Daniel yelled and started laughing.

My stepmom started laughing, too.

We explained that we had messed up the furniture and left the door open just before she got there, and then walked up the block, with the house still in sight to make it look like we were walking home. It was fun, and it worked.

1 comment:

  1. You know she was prob scared out of her mind :). Nice

    ReplyDelete